Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Self-Management System

 Everyone manage their school work differently, but for me I write all my important school information in a small notebook. I use the calender in my ipod to remind me of important events or meetings. I always attend classes because missing just one class leaves you behide. I don't like not knowing whats going on. I always have to be aware or I'll just start cutting class and fail. If I'm doing bad with a class I tend to talk to my professor on what I can do to improve. I don't wanna fail without even trying to pass the class because I  wanna try to passs. It is important for me to make time for my social life. After school i usually hang and talk with my friends. I try not to let school work overwhelm or stress me out. I manage my time by taking small steps to manage everyting. It simple for me to manage school this way because I organize everything and make a list to whats important to the least. I actually don't feel stress out but relax and at easy. =3

1 comment:

  1. those are good steps that you are taking as long as you are aware of everything for school that is important. keep doing that and you will see that school is not that hard as it sounds. always managing your time, you will have extra time to either hang out or just to relax at home. but always keeping in mind that school is first.good luck <-J.A.->

    ReplyDelete