Major: Liberal Art: Social Science and Hummanities
1. What is the focus of this major? What areas will you study?
The major forus of this major is get english and social credits to transfer to another school. Since I dont know what I'm going to major in Liberal Art allows me to explore my options. I love history and to express my self through writing so I really I'm enjoying majoring in Liberal Arts. I'm thinking about using the credits I earn towards Journalism. The most challenging class I had to take so far was phioloshpy....it was kinda hard remembering all the philoshpers names and what their theory was. I don't think I had any easy class, most of them required for you to think hard and were challenging in there own way. There was aren't any GPA requirements to be accepted into this major. My major can be completed in four year. I would like to take paint 2. Apparenlty you can do alot with liberal arts you work in corpations and stuff
1. What is the focus of this major? What areas will you study?
The major forus of this major is get english and social credits to transfer to another school. Since I dont know what I'm going to major in Liberal Art allows me to explore my options. I love history and to express my self through writing so I really I'm enjoying majoring in Liberal Arts. I'm thinking about using the credits I earn towards Journalism. The most challenging class I had to take so far was phioloshpy....it was kinda hard remembering all the philoshpers names and what their theory was. I don't think I had any easy class, most of them required for you to think hard and were challenging in there own way. There was aren't any GPA requirements to be accepted into this major. My major can be completed in four year. I would like to take paint 2. Apparenlty you can do alot with liberal arts you work in corpations and stuff
No comments:
Post a Comment